IM1500 Ice and Water Vending Machine
The perfect blend of performance, production, and price.
The IM1500 ice vending machine is the perfect blend of performance, production, and price!
The Kooler Ice IM1500 is setting the standard in ice vending by providing the largest production potential in a frame that is less than 6 feet wide or 8 feet deep!
The new IM1500 was designed using years of research and development. The IM1500 offers outstanding technology designed to maximize efficiencies in ice production and ice storage while reducing both electric and water costs. The IM1500 is a perfect blend of production, price and performance – setting a new standard in the ice vending industry.
The IM1500 is the perfect stand alone machine. The unit was designed to provide big production with a reduced footprint and will easily fit in one parking space requiring less than 50 sq. feet to place the unit. With a 1500lb. Ice storage bin and the ability to add 1 or 2 ice makers, the IM1500 will meet most production requirements.
- The unit comes standard with our proprietary “Icetalk™” Machine Management System.
- This system not only monitors over 20 important machine functions from your smart phone, iPad tablet or laptop, but it also allows owners to free vend and reset the bill validator remotely. The Icetalk™ sysem is more than just a monitoring system – it’s a machine management tool as well!
- The ability to add a second Scotsman Ice Maker, either at the time of purchase or later, should your production demands/sales increase.
- The ability to offer a one and five gallon Filtered Water Vending Station – For areas where water quality is normal.
- The ability to offer a one and five gallon Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Vending Station – For areas where water quality is poor.
- The ability to add a Credit/Debit Card Reader – To offer the convenience of accepting any method of payment.
- The ability to equip the unit with (1) 10lb or (1) 16lb. Vend Selection Button, or Two Vend Selection Buttons to vend either 10lbs and 20lbs or 16lbs and 32lbs.
- The ability to add a Lighting Package to illuminate the machine at night for improved visibility, safety and convenience after dusk. (All four sides)
- The ability to add a Heating Unit to machines – For areas where temperatures can drop below freezing to allow you to continue operating your machine and prevent lines and filters freezing.
- The ability to use “One Vend” Coupons to market the machine. These are a GREAT marketing feature! Coupon can be read by the machine just like cash and can be used for Customer Rewards programs, promotions, donations, and to sell the bagged ice from the machine at the counter with other store purchases.
- When looking at machine durability, our machines quickly distance themselves from the competition with heavy duty, purpose built aluminum frames that will provide many years of rust free service life, and which were designed be placed outside for added accessibility and convenience for customers.
- The machine is operable in colder climates with the use of an optional cold weather package for the ice maker.
- Our machines are environmentally friendly! The ice is made on site and “on demand”, so there is no waste of our earth’s valuable resources, no toxic emissions and no residual harmful waste products. In addition, because the units do not require a refrigeration unit to keep the product frozen, it has lower utility demands as well.
- Our machines are ADA compliant and are ETL listed and NAMA certified.
- Features one Scotsman C1848 Prodigy Ice Maker (Rated at 1909lbs of Ice in 24 Hours)
- Frame is constructed with high strength, corrosion-free Aluminum Alloy
- Insulated Storage Bin which is made from food grade, molded plastic.
- Units require no refrigeration.
- Adjustable Vend Rate which allows Owners to set and change pricing.
- Includes “Smart” Features” like automatic notification if machine runs out of ice or bags.
- Easy change water filter (Replacement is recommended every 6 months)
- Machine Dimensions: 69″ Wide (Front) x 102″ Deep(w/Trough) x 117″ Tall
- Total Machine Weight: 2,450lbs.
- Bin Storage Capacity: 1,500lbs
- Bag Holder Capacity: Up to 500 bags with an easy bag changing system.
- MEI Extended Bill Cartridge – Holds up to 750 Bills
- 220V – Single Phase Electric with 100 amp Service
- ¾” Water Supply Line with 2” Drainage Line
- Optional 2nd Scotsman Ice Maker
- Filtered or Reverse Osmosis Water Vending Station
- ePort Credit Card Reader
- LED Lighting Kit
- Heating Unit
- One Vend Coupons
IM1500 CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
Congratulations to new machine owners Tracy and Brandon Grumbein on the installation of their new IM1500! Their machine is located at 1300 Main St. in La Crosse, KS. Thank you Tracy and Brandon for your business and best of luck with your new ice vending business!
Ice Vending Machine Float!! New machine owner Robert Rydeski from Silver City, NM recently purchased 2 IM1500's. He installed one and while waiting on his second site to be completed, he decided to promote his new business with a Kooler Ice Machine Float at Silver...
Congratulations to new machine owner Gary Morgan from Lakin, Kansas! Earlier this week Gary had his new IM1500 installed next to Wagon Wheel Restaurant & Pizzeria in Lakin. Thank you for your business Gary and best of luck with your new ice and water vending business this summer!
Congratulations to Dwight Dozier on the installation of his 2nd machine! Dwight now has an IM2500 and this IM1500 in the Great Bend, KS area. Thank you for your continued business Dwight and best of luck with your ice business this summer!
Congratulations to Ryan Erickson on the installation of his 10th Kooler Ice machine! Ryan's machines are located throughout central KS in Hutchinson, Inman, Pratt, Lyons, Ellsworth, Topeka, McPherson and Newton! Thank you for your continued business Ryan and best of...
Congratulations to new machine owner, Crystal Jarrard from Greensboro, GA, on the installation of her new IM1500! Thank you for your business Crystal and best of luck with your new ice vending business this summer!
Congratulations to new machine owners, Robert and Debbie Sipes, on the installation of their new IM1500! Their machine is located at 1720 Hwy 1 South in Greenville, MS. Thank you both for your business and good luck with your new ice and water business this year!
Congratulations to machine owner Brandon Tapley who just had his second machine installed! Brandon has been the owner of an IM1000 and just had his brand new IM1500 installed in Dublin, GA! Thank you for your continued business Brandon and best of luck with your ice vending business in 2021!
Congratulations to Tim Hunt of Ashlin Ice on the installation of his brand new IM1500 ice and water vending machine! This machine is located in Plant City, FL right off FL-574 at 111 N Forbes Rd. Thank you for your business Tim and best of luck with your new ice and...
Congratulations to new machine owner, Doug Laskey, who just had his brand new IM1500 ice and water vending machine installed in Okeechobee, FL. Doug owns a close-by RV park and other businesses and liked the passive nature of the ice and water vending business. Thanks...