IM2500 Ice and Water Vending Machine
The IM2500 Series II ice vending machine keeps production high
– and machine costs low!
The Kooler Ice IM2500 Series II is our largest and most productive ice vending machine yet, and it is quickly becoming our top selling model!
The IM2500 Series II, like our other Kooler Ice Vending machine models, offers owners outstanding style, technology, and features that are sure to attract the consumer’s attention and make your business rewarding and profitable! After watching other manufacturers develop large, complex, and operationally expensive ice vending machines, Kooler Ice set out to design a highly productive, user-friendly, cost- efficient machine at a significantly lower price than the other machines on the market!
- The unit comes standard with our proprietary “Icetalk™” Machine Management System.
- This system not only monitors over 20 important machine functions from your smart phone, iPad tablet or laptop, but it also allows owners to free vend and reset the bill validator remotely. The Icetalk™ sysem is more than just a monitoring system – it’s a machine management tool as well!
- The ability to add a second, third or fourth Scotsman Ice Maker, either at the time of purchase or later, should your production demands/sales increase.
- The ability to offer a one and five gallon Filtered Water Vending Station – For areas where water quality is normal.
- The ability to offer a one and five gallon Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Vending Station – For areas where water quality is poor.
- The ability to add a Credit/Debit Card Reader – To offer the convenience of accepting any method of payment.
- The ability to equip the unit with (1) 10lb or (1) 16lb. Vend Selection Button, or Two Vend Selection Buttons to vend either 10lbs and 20lbs or 16lbs and 32lbs.
- The ability to add a Lighting Package to illuminate the machine at night for improved visibility, safety and convenience after dusk. (All four sides)
- The ability to add a Heating Unit to machines – For areas where temperatures can drop below freezing to allow you to continue operating your machine and prevent lines and filters freezing.
- The ability to use “One Vend” Coupons to market the machine. These are a GREAT marketing feature! Coupon can be read by the machine just like cash and can be used for Customer Rewards programs, promotions, donations, and to sell the bagged ice from the machine at the counter with other store purchases.
- When looking at machine durability, our machines quickly distance themselves from the competition with heavy duty, purpose built aluminum frames that will provide many years of rust free service life, and which were designed be placed outside for added accessibility and convenience for customers.
- The machine is operable in colder climates with the use of an optional cold weather package for the ice maker.
- Our machines are environmentally friendly! The ice is made on site and “on demand”, so there is no waste of our earth’s valuable resources, no toxic emissions and no residual harmful waste products. In addition, because the units do not require a refrigeration unit to keep the product frozen, it has lower utility demands as well.
- Our machines are ADA compliant and are ETL listed and NAMA certified.
- Features one Scotsman C1848 Prodigy Ice Maker (Rated at 1909lbs of Ice in 24 Hours)
- Frame is constructed with high strength, corrosion-free Aluminum Alloy
- Insulated Storage Bin which is made from food grade, molded plastic.
- Units require no refrigeration.
- Adjustable Vend Rate which allows Owners to set and change pricing.
- Includes “Smart” Features” like automatic notification if machine runs out of ice or bags.
- Easy change water filter (Replacement is recommended every 6 months)
- Machine Dimensions: 84″ Wide (Front) x 118″ Deep(w/Trough) x 129″ Tall
- Total Machine Weight: 3,550lbs.
- Bin Storage Capacity: 2,500lbs
- Bag Holder Capacity: Up to 500 bags with an easy bag changing system.
- MEI Extended Bill Cartridge – Holds up to 750 Bills
- 220V – Single Phase Electric with 100 amp Service
- ¾” Water Supply Line with 2” Drainage Line
- Optional 2nd, 3rd or 4th Ice Maker
- Filtered or Reverse Osmosis Water Vending Station
- ePort Credit Card Reader
- Lighting Kit
- Heating Unit
- One Vend Coupons
IM2500XL ICE & WATER VENDING MACHINE
MACHINE OWNER TESTIMONIALS
Valerie and her husband own I-Cubed LLC which currently consists of one IM2500. Valerie has been involved in hotel management for over 20 years, but has always wanted to create a supplemental income to help support her children’s college tuition.
Randy and Julie are high school sweethearts who gave up everything they had to achieve their dream of owning a large plot of land in beautiful Meeker, Colorado. Randy found ice and water vending to be a perfect solution.
Before you buy an Ice Vending machine make sure you understand how well the bin is insulated.
There are two ways for a machine to be delivered. First is a simple direct shipment of the machine with a 3rd party transportation company; we call that a drop ship method. In this method, there is always risk for damage, leaving owners wondering if their machine will...
In Ice Vending, uptime is critical, and you want your machine to run non-stop, 24/7 – 365.
Before investing in an ice and water vending machine, it is important to investigate and understand what certifications, if any, the product you are buying has gone through.
Investing in a Kooler Ice Machine can add a significant new income stream. The good news is that plenty of financing options are available to make this investment more manageable. Considering the Cost of the Equipment: Kooler Ice Vending Machines can vary in cost...
While you might not be thinking about the resale value of your ice vending machine now or focused on updating the machine in 10-15 years with new features or components, the decisions you make today will have a big impact on these two issues down the road.
The ice vending industry is like most other industries …You get what you pay for! To ensure the success of your machine, you must do your homework and purchase a machine that meets your long-term objectives. For most investors, this means investing in an...
The HYDRATION PRO "Ice and Water to Go" The First Industrial-Sized Ice and Water Dispenser. The HYDRATION PRO is an industrial strength ice and water dispensing machine that is built to last! It can be placed outside or inside your facility and connected to your...
Congratulations to new machine owners, John and Sarah Owens on the installation of their new IM1500 ice vending machine! Their machine is located at 21320 Dixie Hwy in West Point, Kentucky. Thank you for your business John and...
Congratulations to new machine owner, Daryl Maretka on the installation of his new IM1000 ice and water vending machine! Daryl's machine is located at the Back 40 Carwash in Wharton, TX - 725 N Alabama Road. Thank you for your business Daryl and welcome to the Kooler...