IM1000 Ice and Water Vending Machine
Combining outstanding style with production.
The IM1000 ice vending machine combines outstanding style with production and technology providing business owners with an eye-catching, ice vending machine that automatically makes, stores, bags and dispenses a 10 lb bag of fresh ice – on demand – quickly and conveniently!
Accessible and convenient to your customers, the IM1000 earns income for your business 24 hours a day, even when your business is closed and without an attendant!
- The ability to use “One Vend” Coupons to market the machine. These are a GREAT marketing feature! Coupons can be read by the machine just like cash and can be used for Customer Rewards programs, promotions, donations, and to sell the bagged ice from the machine at the counter with other store purchases.
- The unit comes standard with our proprietary “Icetalk™” Machine Management System. This system not only monitors over 20 important machine functions from your smart phone, iPad tablet or laptop, but it also allows owners to free vend and reset the bill validator remotely. The Icetalk™ sysem is more than just a monitoring system – it’s a machine management tool as well!
- When looking at machine durability, our machines quickly distance themselves from the competition with heavy duty, purpose built aluminum frames that will provide many years of rust free service life, and which were designed be placed outside to free up valuable shelf space.
- The machine is operable in any climate with the use of an optional cold weather package for colder climates.
- Our machines are environmentally friendly! The ice is made on site and “on demand”, so there is no waste of our earth’s valuable resources, no toxic emissions and no residual harmful waste products. In addition, because the units do not require a refrigeration unit to keep the product frozen, it has lower utility demands as well.
- The ability to offer a one and five gallon Filtered Water Vending Station – for areas where water quality is normal.
- The ability to offer a one and five gallon Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Vending Station – for areas where water quality is poor.
- The ability to add an optional canopy to place the unit into a stand alone application away from the building.
- The ability to add a Credit/Debit Card Reader to offer your customers the convenience of accepting any method of payment.
- The ability to equip the unit with (1) 10lb or (1) 16lb. Vend Selection Button, or Two Vend Selection Buttons to vend either 10lbs and 20lbs or 16lbs and 32lbs.
- The ability to add a Lighting Package to illuminate the machine at night for improved visibility, safety and convenience after dusk. (3 Sides)
- The ability to add a Heating Unit to machines – For areas where temperatures can drop below freezing to allow you to continue operating your machine and prevent lines and filters freezing.
- Includes “Smart” Features” like automatic notification if machine runs out of ice or bags.
- Easy change water filter (Replacement is recommended every 6 months)
- Machine Dimensions: 55″ Wide (Front) x 71″ Deep(w/Trough) x 99″ Tall
- Total Machine Weight: 1,635lbs.
- Bin Storage Capacity: 750lbs to 850lbs depending on the ice maker selected.
- Bag Holder Capacity: 350 bags with an easy bag changing system.
- 220V – Single Phase Electric with 60 amp Service
- Owners have a choice of two Scotsman Prodigy ice makers: The C1448 or the C1848.
- Machine Features Backlit front Lexan with Graphics.
- Frame is constructed with high strength, corrosion-free Aluminum Alloy
- Insulated Storage Bin which is made from food grade, molded plastic.
- Units require no refrigeration.
- Adjustable Vend Rate which allows Owners to set and change pricing.
- ¾” Water Supply Line with 2” Drainage Line
- Filtered or Reverse Osmosis Water Vending Station
- EPort Credit Card Reader
- Lighting Kit.
- Heating Unit
- One Vend Coupons
IM1000 CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
New IM1000 Owner – Daryl Maretka (Wharton, TX)
Congratulations to new machine owner, Daryl Maretka on the installation of his new IM1000 ice and water vending machine! Daryl's machine is located at the Back 40 Carwash in Wharton, TX - 725 N Alabama Road. Thank you for your business Daryl and welcome to the Kooler...
New IM1000 Owners – Jeff and Louann Porter (Brookhaven, MS)
Congratulations to new machine owners Jeff and Louann Porter from Brookhaven, MS on the installation of their new IM1000! Thank you for your business and best of luck with your new ice vending business!
IM1000 Owner – Mark Baker (Milton, DE)
Congratulations to new machine owner Mark Baker on the installation of his new IM1000! Thank you for your business Mark and best of luck with your ice and water vending business this summer!
New IM1000 Owner – Terry Bailey (Huntington, TX)
Congratulations to new machine owner Terry Bailey on the installation of his new IM1000 ice vending machine! Terry's machine is located at Ewing Park Campground & RV Park in Huntington, TX. Thank you for your business Terry and best of luck with your new ice...
New IM1000 Owner – Tim Thomas (Talladega, AL)
Congratulations to new machine owner, Tim Thomas, on the installation of his brand new IM1000 ice and water vending machine! Thank you for your business Tim and best of luck with your new ice and water business!
New IM1000 Owners – Roots Turf & Ornamental (Bonaire, GA)
Congratulations to our new owners at Roots Turf & Ornamental in Bonaire, GA who just had their brand new IM1000 installed! Thank you for your business and welcome to the Kooler Ice family!
New IM1000 Kooler Ice Vending Machine Owner Jay Patel
Congratulations to Jay Patel on the installation of his new IM1000 Kooler Ice Vending Machine!