IM2500 Ice and Water Vending Machine
The IM2500 Series II ice vending machine keeps production high
– and machine costs low!
The Kooler Ice IM2500 Series II is our largest and most productive ice vending machine yet, and it is quickly becoming our top selling model!
The IM2500 Series II, like our other Kooler Ice Vending machine models, offers owners outstanding style, technology, and features that are sure to attract the consumer’s attention and make your business rewarding and profitable! After watching other manufacturers develop large, complex, and operationally expensive ice vending machines, Kooler Ice set out to design a highly productive, user-friendly, cost- efficient machine at a significantly lower price than the other machines on the market!
- The unit comes standard with our proprietary “Icetalk™” Machine Management System.
- This system not only monitors over 20 important machine functions from your smart phone, iPad tablet or laptop, but it also allows owners to free vend and reset the bill validator remotely. The Icetalk™ sysem is more than just a monitoring system – it’s a machine management tool as well!
- The ability to add a second, third or fourth Scotsman Ice Maker, either at the time of purchase or later, should your production demands/sales increase.
- The ability to offer a one and five gallon Filtered Water Vending Station – For areas where water quality is normal.
- The ability to offer a one and five gallon Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Vending Station – For areas where water quality is poor.
- The ability to add a Credit/Debit Card Reader – To offer the convenience of accepting any method of payment.
- The ability to equip the unit with (1) 10lb or (1) 16lb. Vend Selection Button, or Two Vend Selection Buttons to vend either 10lbs and 20lbs or 16lbs and 32lbs.
- The ability to add a Lighting Package to illuminate the machine at night for improved visibility, safety and convenience after dusk. (All four sides)
- The ability to add a Heating Unit to machines – For areas where temperatures can drop below freezing to allow you to continue operating your machine and prevent lines and filters freezing.
- The ability to use “One Vend” Coupons to market the machine. These are a GREAT marketing feature! Coupon can be read by the machine just like cash and can be used for Customer Rewards programs, promotions, donations, and to sell the bagged ice from the machine at the counter with other store purchases.
- When looking at machine durability, our machines quickly distance themselves from the competition with heavy duty, purpose built aluminum frames that will provide many years of rust free service life, and which were designed be placed outside for added accessibility and convenience for customers.
- The machine is operable in colder climates with the use of an optional cold weather package for the ice maker.
- Our machines are environmentally friendly! The ice is made on site and “on demand”, so there is no waste of our earth’s valuable resources, no toxic emissions and no residual harmful waste products. In addition, because the units do not require a refrigeration unit to keep the product frozen, it has lower utility demands as well.
- Our machines are ADA compliant and are ETL listed and NAMA certified.
- Features one Scotsman C1848 Prodigy Ice Maker (Rated at 1909lbs of Ice in 24 Hours)
- Frame is constructed with high strength, corrosion-free Aluminum Alloy
- Insulated Storage Bin which is made from food grade, molded plastic.
- Units require no refrigeration.
- Adjustable Vend Rate which allows Owners to set and change pricing.
- Includes “Smart” Features” like automatic notification if machine runs out of ice or bags.
- Easy change water filter (Replacement is recommended every 6 months)
- Machine Dimensions: 84″ Wide (Front) x 118″ Deep(w/Trough) x 129″ Tall
- Total Machine Weight: 3,550lbs.
- Bin Storage Capacity: 2,500lbs
- Bag Holder Capacity: Up to 500 bags with an easy bag changing system.
- MEI Extended Bill Cartridge – Holds up to 750 Bills
- 220V – Single Phase Electric with 100 amp Service
- ¾” Water Supply Line with 2” Drainage Line
- Optional 2nd, 3rd or 4th Ice Maker
- Filtered or Reverse Osmosis Water Vending Station
- ePort Credit Card Reader
- Lighting Kit
- Heating Unit
- One Vend Coupons
IM2500 CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
Congratulations to new machine owner, Russell Snyder! Russell had his brand new IM2500 ice and water vending machine placed at 2100 Main St. in Great Bend, KS. Welcome to the Kooler Ice family, Russell, and best of luck with your new ice and water business this year!